Ash trees destroyed by Emerald Ash Borer
Despite efforts to constrain the Emerald Ash borer population, they still pose a threat to Wisconsin Ash trees. Emerald Ash borers burrow deeply in the tree bark, impairing the trees health, and resulting in death and Milwaukee tree removal if left untreated.
Milwaukee arborists, Buckley Tree, arrived in time to implement a Milwaukee tree care program saving this Wisconsin Ash tree from the harmful effects of the Emerald Ash borer. Utilizing a variety of treatment options including soil insecticides, trunk sprays, and trunk injections, Buckley Tree’s Milwaukee arborists rejuvenated the Wisconsin ash tree to its former beautiful state.
Emerald Ash Borer Facts:
- Affects all true ash trees (not mountain ash).
- Causes decline and eventually death.
- We recommend treatment of high value trees.
- Treatment options include soil insecticide treatments, trunk sprays and trunk injections.
- Treatments need to be done on an annual basis.
Want to beautify?
Is your favorite tree not looking like it used to? Wondering about a certain insect you are seeing? Our team of certified arborists and tree care specialists can help you map out your options.