Wisconsin Tree Care Tips
Follow these general Milwaukee tree care tips provided by the Wisconsin tree care specialist at Buckley Tree Service Wisconsin. The Buckley Tree Care Tips offer expert advice from our certified Wisconsin arborists on caring for your Wisconsin trees and bushes.
For Milwaukee tree services throughout Southeastern Wisconsin, choose the Wisconsin tree care specialists at Buckley Tree Service in New Berlin and Mequon, WI
Featured Wisconsin Tree Care Service Article from TCI Magazine: What Kills Tree Care DYI-ers
- When to Hire a Professional Milwaukee Arborist
- UPDATE: Emerald Ash Borer in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Tree Care for a Dry Summer
- 5 Tree Care Tips to Keep Your Wisconsin Tree Healthy
- Milwaukee Trees Save Energy and Money
- Spotting, Treating, and Avoiding Anthracnose Tree Disease
- Winter Tree Services in Wisconsin
- Protecting Wisconsin Trees, Bushes and Shrubs from Winter Damage
- Winter Tree Care in Wisconsin
- Winterizing Trees with Fall Tree Care Wisconsin
- Emerald Ash Borer in Wisconsin Spreads, Causing Damage to Trees
- Signs Milwaukee tree removal is necessary
- Fertilizing Trees and Shrubs in Wisconsin
- Are Mulch Rings Good or Bad?
- The Best Time for Brookfield Tree Pruning
If you're left wondering, "When is the right time to trim trees in Wisconsin?" You're not alone. Let us shine some light on the subject. Most trees can be pruned anytime of year, but there are some advantages of Brookfield tree pruning during the dormant season.
Oaks and elms are the only trees that have to be pruned in the dormant season to prevent the spread of oak wilt and Dutch elm disease. The beetles that spread both diseases enter the trees through open wounds or pruning cuts.
Brookfield tree pruning operations in the winter can cause less damage to lawns, landscapes and perennial plants.
Leafless canopies allow our Milwaukee arborist to see the entire structure of the tree making it easier to see deadwood, decayed, damaged limbs and poor structure. (Yes, we can tell the difference between live and dead branches without leaves on the trees.)
Contact our Brookfield Tree Service location today to learn more about Wisconsin tree care.
1700 S. Johnson Rd
New Berlin, WI 53146
Mequon, WI 53092-4507