Wisconsin Tree Care Tips
Follow these general Milwaukee tree care tips provided by the Wisconsin tree care specialist at Buckley Tree Service Wisconsin. The Buckley Tree Care Tips offer expert advice from our certified Wisconsin arborists on caring for your Wisconsin trees and bushes.
For Milwaukee tree services throughout Southeastern Wisconsin, choose the Wisconsin tree care specialists at Buckley Tree Service in New Berlin and Mequon, WI
Featured Wisconsin Tree Care Service Article from TCI Magazine: What Kills Tree Care DYI-ers
- When to Hire a Professional Milwaukee Arborist
- UPDATE: Emerald Ash Borer in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Tree Care for a Dry Summer
- 5 Tree Care Tips to Keep Your Wisconsin Tree Healthy
- Milwaukee Trees Save Energy and Money
- Spotting, Treating, and Avoiding Anthracnose Tree Disease
- Winter Tree Services in Wisconsin
- Protecting Wisconsin Trees, Bushes and Shrubs from Winter Damage
- Winter Tree Care in Wisconsin
- Winterizing Trees with Fall Tree Care Wisconsin
- Emerald Ash Borer in Wisconsin Spreads, Causing Damage to Trees
- Signs Milwaukee tree removal is necessary
- Fertilizing Trees and Shrubs in Wisconsin
- Are Mulch Rings Good or Bad?
- The Best Time for Brookfield Tree Pruning
Trees are living things, needing care and attention to stay healthy. Many times a tree’s health is overlooked and ignored until it is beyond treatment. If your tree is allowed to become so unhealthy it is untreatable, the only option you’re left with is complete removal. To ensure your tree looks lively and stays healthy, follow these tips from Wisconsin’s tree care professionals. Buckley Tree is here to help offering professional tree care consultations and providing many services to help you care for and maintain your trees health. Call us today for more information!
- Limit Your Tree Staking – People commonly stake their trees to provide protections and promote both trunk and root growth. While staking can be successful in this if done properly, many people do not stake correctly or stake too much causing the opposite effect. Improper staking of your tree gives your tree an artificial support instead of a naturally supportive trunk and root system, causing your tree to use its resources to grow taller, but hindering its use of resources to grow wider and stronger. If you are considering staking your tree and want to make sure it’s done correctly so you don’t harm your tree, call Buckley Tree and our Milwaukee tree care professionals will be glad to help you!
- Protect the Critical Root Zone of Your Tree – This is very important for maintaining your trees optimal conditions. Your tree’s critical root zone (CRZ) is the area below your tree extending out to the drip line. The best way to determine your CRZ is to measure the diameter of your tree and multiply it by 12in. This is just an estimate, and there are many variables that could affect your specific trees CRZ such as soil quality and tree species. This zone is your key tree protection zone, and can make or break your tree’s overall health. For help determining your CRZ and for proper methods of maintenance and more advice, call your Milwaukee tree care professionals at Buckley Tree.
- Remember Mulching Your Tree is Important – One of the most beneficial things you can do for your tree is mulching, especially while the tree is still young. Mulch is protective material placed over your soil surface used to improve your soil structure, moisture levels, oxygen levels, and soil temperature. If you properly use and apply mulch, your yard and landscaping can look wonderful and well-groomed, and your trees health can remain optimal. Buckley Tree Service of Mequon and New Berlin provides complete tree care services and care plans. For help with the mulching of your tree, call the professional Milwaukee tree care specialists at Buckley Tree today.
- Fertilize Your Tree – Young and growing trees should be fertilized throughout is growing process especially in the first year. Early spring and summer is ideally when the most amounts of fertilization should be applied to achieve optimal results. During fall and winter, light applications of fertilizer can be used to maintain your trees health, especially as your tree gets older. The Waukesha tree care professionals at Buckley Tree are experienced in proper Milwaukee tree and shrub fertilization and can help prevent and solve possible tree health concerns commonly related to fertilization issues. Call Buckley Tree of Mequon and New Berlin, your Wisconsin tree care experts.
- Tree Pruning is Essential – Pruning your trees can help ensure your tree achieves maximum life potential, and stays healthy and lively. By pruning your trees, you reduce the risk of breakage and unnecessary damage, and strengthen your trees overall structure. Buckley Tree Care professionals are experts at Milwaukee tree pruning and will ensure your trees and shrubs are pruned to perfection. Call Buckley Tree, your Waukesha tree care professionals today for more information!
Buckley Tree offers a wide range of tree care services in Milwaukee, Waukesha, New Berlin, and the surrounding areas. For any Wisconsin tree care needs, including tree care consultation, tree fertilization services, root stimulation, tree insect and disease control, tree pruning and any other tree-related service, call Buckley Tree Service today. When it comes to trees, Buckley knows best!
Contact the best tree service Wisconsin has!
1700 S. Johnson Rd
New Berlin, WI 53146
Mequon, WI 53092-4507